Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Treatmen...

Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment Smolder

Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment Smolder Photo 2     

Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment Smolder

Mayanca.com special offer: Vapour Organic Beauty quality beauty products, for the best price!
Mesmerize is a luscious new perspective on eye color. Mesmerize helps moisturize and nourish as it beautifies with natural color. It contains NONE of the harsh chemical adhesives found in most eye shadows. Chemical adhesives, by definition, help achieve longer wear time, but they can irritate and prematurely age the delicate eye area. Mesmerize may be worn alone or as a nourishing base-coat topped with a powdered mineral shadow for more dramatic effects and longer wear.

Buy wide selection of quality Vapour Organic Beauty products online.
Vapour contains 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% is natural minerals and vitamins.
Moisturizing antioxidant design.
Delivers nourishing skin benefits as it defines your eyes with elegant color.
Chemical free with no harsh or irritating adhesives.
Can be worn sheer or opaque depending on application and blending. Eye Shadow, Eyes by Vapour Organic Beauty

Price:$ 22.00

Related Items




Buy original Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Treatment Smolder at Mayanka.com for the best price!